Benefits of Using Goat Milk in my Sassy Goat Milk Soap Products
- Goat milk soap delays signs of skin again due to its high content of alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid. Alpha-hydroxy acids break down dead skin cell bonds, removing dead skin cells from the skin’s surface and leaving behind new cells on the surface that appear smoother and more youthful.
- Water-based soaps on mainstream supermarket shelves use harsh chemical acids to break down dead skin cells. The lasting effect of chemical acids on the skin is more similar to a chemical “burn.” Alpha hydroxyl acids found in goat milk work with skin instead of breaking it down and aging it further.
- Goat milk reduces skin inflammation due to its fat molecule content. The cream present in goat’s milk is a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, possessing an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Goat milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body.
- Goat milk is effective for treating acne and skin conditions. This is primarily because goat’s milk has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne.
All of my Sassy Goat Milk Soap products contain pure, fresh, whole fat goat milk from my own herd. I hand milk these goats daily to bring you the freshest goat milk available for your beauty needs. Try these Sassy Goat Milk Soap products that contain fresh goat milk with other pure ingredients: