- Shea Butter is derived from the seed of the Shea tree.
- Shea Butter is rich in vitamin E and also contains vitamins A, D, and F.
- Shea Butter is a superb moisturizer with exceptional healing properties for your skin.
- Shea Butter is said to improve a number of skin conditions including blemishes, diaper rash, wrinkles, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Shea Butter has properties that treat skin allergies, insect bites, sunburn, frostbite and other conditions of the skin.
- Shea Butter is ideal for wound healing.
Try these Sassy Goat Milk Soap products that contain Shea Butter in addition to other pure and natural ingredients: