The Importance of Antioxidants in Skin Care
- Antioxidants are known for their ability of fighting free radicals. The free radicals damage our skin cells and trigger premature aging.
- Once the functions of antioxidants in defeating the free radicals were recognized by scientists around the world, they became integral parts of skin care products.
- Vitamins E. A and C, zinc and selenium are nutrients in the form of antioxidants. These vitamins and minerals encourage growth of new cells.
- Using skin care products with antioxidants can accelerate production of elastin and collagen, the two agents responsible for making our skin smooth and supple, and in the process delay the aging process.
- Antioxidants can also protect our sin from harmful effects of sun rays.
All of our Sassy Goat Milk Soap products contain pure and natural ingredients specifically chosen for their antioxidant properties.
- Sassy Goat Milk Soaps
- Sassy Goat Milk Shampoos
- Sassy Goat Milk Butter Cream Lotions
- Sassy Goat Milk Lip Balm
- Sassy Goat Milk Shaving Soaps
- Sassy Goat Milk Poison Ivy and Itch Relief Soap and Salve with Jewel Weed
- Sassy Goat Milk Pet Shampoos