- Beeswax is known for its healing properties.
- Beeswax locks in moisture, fosters cells and protects skin from damaging environmental factors.
- Beeswax is a naturally nourishing moisturizer as well as being anti-inflammatoroy, antibacterial, anti-allergenic and a germicidal antioxidant.
- Beeswax has an irritation potential of zero and doesn’t clog pores.
- Nonallergic, beeswax sustains sunscreen action with its water repellent properties, combines well with multiple ingredients, and contains elasticity and provides greater performance on skin or lip surfaces.
- Bees fly approximately 150,000 miles to produce one pound of beeswax.
Almost all of our Sassy Goat Milk Soap products contain beeswax with other pure and natural ingredients: