Skin Benefits of Olive Oil
- Olive oil is one of the best oils for luxurious bathing.
- Olive oil contains natural antioxidants and vitamins A and E, as well as some polyphenols, well known for their ability to postpone aging.
- Olive oil contains a natural moisturizer called squalene, which has the incredible ability of regulating oil secretions from your body.
- Olive oil also contains chlorophyll. This helps a great deal in healing wounds and other scars.
- Olive oil is a source of antioxidant properties that guard your skin from dangerous and harmful free radicals. Olive oil is highly beneficial in slowing your aging skin and is also helpful in removing dark lines under your eyes and hydrating dry, chapped lips.
Almost all of our Sassy Goat Milk Soap products contain Olive Oil with other pure and natural ingredients: